*Firefox users: Use Alt + Shift & number
In order to move between elements, Press - Tab key, To backtrack press - Shift + Tab
Case Duration: 1998-2003.
The property which was owned by Krakowian family since 1921, was abandoned during the war and resized by the family immediately as they returned home after the war. Family was using the properties after the second WW as legitimate owners, collecting rent from tenants until the communist regime forced them to leave Poland. This was in the year 1950, which since then until the year 1998 no one in the family dared to present a claim. When in 1998-1999 it was decided by the second generation of the family to claim ownership - it took 3 years, until they were summoned by the Krakow administrative court to prove that "there is a living heir" to the property. During 2003 Krakow court have decided to grant ownership rights to the family. The property was sold by the new owners few years afterward.